That one shoe looks almost new now, and Im sure the other one will, too! She needed a new wig, a general cleaning, and her arms restrung, as well as a new wardrobe! Congratulations on your new dolly! 22" Flirty Eyed Saucy Walker Doll By Ideal - Vgc! :o). Rebecca (101) Doll Making & Repair > Saucy Walker Doll Repair Instructions from Vintage Midcentury Trade School Loading. She is a full 10 taller than my doll! $500.00 + $86.86 shipping. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Red (348) Oh, big congratulations on your new LDand a jointed one at that! from DePaul University. Patti Playpal clone- Ideal body. Little Darlings (96) Molly (117) I have some news!!! While he fiddled with the mechanism inside her head, I worked with her legs moving them back and forth and then all of a sudden they sort of popped and it was like they were freed up and she could then bend them enough to sit down yay! George knows when to stop . I would never have the skill you, Jeanne and George have to get it done. dresses (296) (No longer do we make an IDEAL Saucy Walker 22" "Display Ready" with doll stand and her clothing on, nor do we offer web pages of the doll's restoration) Send her to us without clothing. ~ Jeanne. It seems like you get the eyes set. Thanks Susette!! She hopefully will look nicer the next time I show her Even just wiping the dirt off her and putting her in a pretty slip would do wonders for her. Dry the doll thoroughly with a soft cloth. FOR SALE! Jeanne, Kit arrived safe and sound! It was fun to wander around and look at them. If this is not possible without breaking the doll, you will need to explore other options for replacing the eyes (such as popping them into the inside of the head and rebuilding them from the outside). So curious about the something wonderful in your sewing room? We Miscreant (Champagne/GOLD) EXCELLENT CONDITION. Included are 40 pages of instructions and detailed diagrams taken directly from the . 22" Flirty Eyed Saucy Walker Doll By Ideal - Vgc! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I had dolls with teeth like that, not painted on, but I guess they were plastic teeth. All three of the ones I have that you showed today came from Goodwill or similar places. :o) She needs work. And Joys Anya is just plain adorable! And she is cleaning up beautifully. Dear Jeanne, what a great find. Well, goodness, it is almost 3:00 here and I have yet to comment! Heres hoping everyone has a lovely day! HI Paula, The vinyl components of the 28" doll have discolored over time. XVIII, No. FOR SALE! VINTAGE SAUCY WALKER 1950s 22" doll - $27.22. Some outfits for the Wanda dolls were designed by famous designers. If her head is attached like either of those, she has a heavy hook like wire that attaches to some sort of elastic to hold on her limbs and to the top of her head under the wig. Joy, your Aya is so cute. Saucy Walker doll on Ebay This doll needs a major spit bath, but a day at the spa would be even more wonderful for her. Remove the screw and pull out the axle; the two legs should drop free of the axle. Our Silver Maple trees were huge too but they kept dropping limbs and were where we decided to build our garage. Some common materials that make for good matches are porcelain-look earthenware clays for porcelain dolls, Friendly Plastic for hard plastic dolls, liquid latex for soft-plastic dolls and wood putty for wooden dolls. Since they are children's toys, dolls are a heavy wear-and-tear item and are often prone to worn and broken pieces, especially on the face. 1950's Saucy Walker doll 22". I showed him the pictures on my phone of what they said to do. WowIve gotten quite a few emails from ladies who have this doll, or had her when they were younger. Thats when mistakes are made. (This was before the AG of Today joined the line.) Thank you! It is kind of like a soft mohair. I need to do a little research and find out what year she was made and more about her. (She told me! It has often been assumed that a teacher somehow drilled knowledge right into a student, much like a seed drills plant seeds in the soil.
complete full eyelashes on both of her blue coloured open and shut eyes,. Older dolls just dont appeal to me, since they kind of creep me out! Before you run me off, I just plain like new dolls! Molly (117) I am also including a web site link with instructions and photos on how to repair Saucy's eyes.This was taken from a very large, well-known, doll hospital school that I attended many years ago. You will receive four latex bands for attaching the arms, enough for repairing four dolls. Hello Everyone! I hope we can get the eyes in place and they STAY that way. !! Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. When these surfaces are clean, the scratches are not as noticeable. Her head and arms are a bit loose. So funny about the head coming off, at least not for the doll though! She didnt have any odors that I noticed, so she might become a project doll. I have a babydoll that was my mothers. Included are step-by-step instructions on how to make basic repairs to your beloved doll(s). black (102) Her eyes are all wonky, falling back into her head, so I will need to fix those, as well. Blessings, Jeanne. How to Remove Scratches From a Watch Face. Thank you, Kathie, for reassembling my Mary Hoyer doll a while back. ), Well, it happened so quickly and we both jumped. original blush to both cheeks,. Then I decided to wash off her shoes with one too nice difference, eh? CA. Top Rated Seller. I am anxious to see what you will do with her. The legs, which were mounted on a metal axle, would then swing independently as the doll "walked," one leg after the other. Hi everyone, Inspite of a few age related issues, she could be displayed as is, or would make a great restoration project. They practiced social distancing and everyone went around the store one way There was lots to look at and I did find something wonderfulbut will have to share it another time. We toured the factory with our Brownie Troop and that tray of realistic eyes, the assembly line of eyeless doll heads and another of headless dolls was too much for some of our little Brownies. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. LOL), Yes, thats what flirty eyes are. I did find this http://saucywalkercorner.com/CUSTOMERS/NANCY-SCH/A-HOSPITAL-NANCY-SCH.htm which talks a bit about her eyes. Blessings, Jeanne. Congrats on being a mom to one of these sweet dolls. Use one screwdriver in the slot on the head of the axle to keep the axle from turning while the second screwdriver is used to loosen the screw that is inserted in the opposite end of the axle. $30.95 . But, feel I have come to know you as I follow your other around the house projects and family life. Blessings, Jeanne, Hi Jeanne, ill help you in this video! Because the hooks were flat, they were longer, and the two flat hooks side-by-side were longer than the space allowed for them in the dolls hips. Blessings, Jeanne. Your new little girl has prompted me to write. Its nice to have you commenting today and please do so again. She is SO CUTE!!! If Governor Abbott had extended anything people would be setting fire to the state. It CANT be May 1st 6tmorrowIm not ready for a new month It seems several of you had these dolls when you were a child, and its fun when you send me pictures of the ones you STILL have Carolyn sent pictures of 3 of her girls, This is her Playpal Saucy Walker, who is 28 tall. Colonial (75) Christmas (256) Thanks Laura, Then you bump her and they move out of place. Blessings, Jeanne. And once George got that drop of oil in there, it really made quite a difference in her eyes, and her entire face!! :o( Baby steps, I say! Reseal the doll body using a soldering gun. One of her eyes is tilted up and back in her head and her eyelashes arent showing. Anyway, he first looked at the doll, shook her a little to see what her eyes did when they got jarred a bit. Mine had blond hair. Little Darling, Lian, is happy Bunny in my Pocket is finished. Thank you Beth, var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);
, 13" (92) This was originally published by a large doll hospital and includes detailed diagrams for repairing vintage walking dolls. This was a surprise! Saucy Walkers almost always have something going on with their eyes so if you can fix them you are doing great! Shiny eyes, no scratches or rubs on her face. Pre-Owned. Lace (156) The "Saucy Walker" doll made by the Ideal Novelty & Toy Co. is one of many walker-type dolls produced in the late 1940s and early 1950s that relied on a vertical rod as the main part of the walking mechanism 1. var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);
, 13" (92) 9, September 1923, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. 65.00 + 8.50 Postage. Ill enjoy seeing how you fix her up. 1950's Doll Dress for Large Doll like the Ideal Saucy Walker or others . (yes, I have a degree in Doll Technology). Joys Aya is adorable. First offabsolutely love your blog. Doll Eyes, Sleep Eyes, Doll Repair, Doll Eye Replacement, Doll Making, Fix Doll, Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes, Green Eyes, Digital Tutorial, 6-27mm . Thanks for the information link you shared, Charlotte. Start a new career as a doll doctor or just repair yours! hat (93) 40 page illustrated guide on repairing 14 types of dolls, including Saucy Walker and Posie. I have been repairing Saucy Walker dolls for many years and am now sharing my techniques with you. Link ~ https://www.ebay.com/itm/224102292614 Maggie still has her original wig, But the walking doll needs a new wig, although she does have her original dress, bloomers and socks. The stringing between her head and legs needs repair. Oh, the things we let go ofsorry about your dollys that got away.. In these situations, you will need to fully repaint both eyes. . 1952 Ideal 22" SAUCY WALKER Has RED Braids FLIRTY Eyes! Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Yes, the speaker holes were for dolls that said Mama or just cried. So there are parts of her that I remember. +C $56.07 shipping estimate. Yay!! You never know what Ill show from one day to the next, do you??? I am sure that you will figure out how to get it back on. Hi Laura, Remove the doll's arms by removing the rubber tie that connects them. . Little Darling, Lian, is happy Bunny in my Pocket is finished. Ideal Saucy Walker Doll Caucasian Dolls & Doll Playsets, Ideal Saucy Walker Hard Plastic Dolls & Doll Playsets, and this one is 12 tall 12 of sweetness! Doreen, Arkansas, Thank you so much for your very kind words, Doreen! I could have fixed her up. Her exterior is all hard plastic. Dress (979) 1957 Sears Ideal Saucy Walker doll ad 1959-1962 Sears Honey Mates doll , 36" tall, Playpal type, vinyl head with rooted hair in various colors and hair styles, hard plastic jointed body and limbs, sleep eyes, closed mouth, came in various outfits, doll is . Stringing Bands And S-Hooks Made For A 22" Saucy Walker & Similar Size Doll Rubber. XIX, No. Kirsten (90) HI Linda, She was a Christmas present some time in the mid 1960s. You will receive four S-Hooks for attaching the bands to the head, enough for four dolls. Blessings ,Jeanne. "All Sales Are Final.See my other listings for more great items!PaymentPaypalShipping$4.50 U.S. shipping, If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant I am looking forward to seeing the something wonderful thing that you found. pink (179) I didnt read it thoroughly though. ebay (108) original eyebrows,. Paint the doll's eyes using the finest tip paintbrush you can. That must be lots of fun shopping for her. Sponsored. I found the definition: From Doll Info / Kaylees Korner, heres the definition of Flirty Eyes as it relates to doll collecting: Flirty Eyes eyes that move from side to side as the dolls head is tilted back and forth giving them multiple expressions. No, I never had one of these, but parts of her look familiar. (She didnt make a peep in the back seat all the way home.) She has her original shoes and I'm guessing original socks, but her dress and sweater are probably from some other doll. Red (348) Thanks for sharing them. American (359) The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Thats an excellent website about all things doll repair. Browse Similar. An invaluable tool for anyone . I never had a Saucy Walker doll but I do remember her. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, Walking Dolls Instruction Repair GuideDescriptionThe Classy Kid Collection is proud to be able to offer you excerpts from a Doll Hospital School manual which teaches you how to repair 14 different types of walking dolls. I suspect the challenge to clean her up will be irresistible to you so we will probably see this sooner than later. Well, I havent had any time to do any more investigating on the doll I got, but only know shes an Ideal Doll, thats 22 tall and is called a Saucy Walker I noticed on Ebay there were several different names for them Ill have to figure out who she is Im so glad you two found each other. Entdecke VINTAGE 22" SAUCY WALKER TYP PUPPE ~ HARTKUNSTSTOFF ~ FLIRTENDE BEWEGLICHE AUGEN ~ BRAUCHT TLC in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Isnt it funny how little things make us excited these days (chuckle)? My hubby fiddled and looked and tried all the MacGyver moves he knew how to do, but ended up saying, Its too late I need to look at it again when Im not so tired. So I sat Miss Sassy Walker down and shell stay there for a bit until we decide what to do next. Too bad you didnt have the camera going when the head popped off! Here weoffer you a repair kit for the Saucy Walker and Posie dolls. Some Vintage Toys Have Stellar Value. Youll see why I picked this doll for Bunny in my Pocket!. There was an under garment on her, but it was about as ratty as the dress and sweater. Someones girl is going to be happy to get that!! Affordable goods 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Reproduction 1960's Ideal SAUCY WALKER PLAYPAL doll WRIST hang TAG High quality goods hesgoal.name, US $13.98 1 It was first created on Jan 1988 1960 and entered the public domain on Dec My graphics are NOT in the public domain 31 NOTE: The . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1950s American IDEAL doll Saucy walker like Pedigree Saucy walker TLC at the best online prices at eBay! Blessings, Jeanne. I hope youll tune in later for even more doll restorations ~ a few on the menu are a lovely composition Shirley Temple doll, a hard plasticToni doll, a composition Petite doll, a lovely hard plastic Madame Alexander ballerina doll, and many others. My mother didnt like her. Blessings, Jeanne. Im sorry I gave away one of my dolls that I got for Christmas when I was 5. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. That plus badly deteriorated rubber bands really made us shake our heads. This beautiful doll featured today is for sale on eBay, under my seller name exquisite_indulgences. Im so glad it had some nice soft fabric to land on! Congrats, Joy, on your new additionshes just adorable! After taking apart quite a number of them we discovered that the metal hook on the legs of many dolls wasnt round, but flattened. VTG.Vinyl/Plastic Saucy Type/LAL Play Pal Doll~Platinum Blonde~Unmarked~31"~ 1 von 24 Nur 1 brig 21 Beobachter VTG.Vinyl/Plastic Saucy Type/LAL Play Pal Doll~Platinum Blonde~Unmarked~31"~ 2 2 von 24 VTG.Vinyl/Plastic Saucy Type/LAL Play Pal Doll~Platinum Blonde~Unmarked~31"~ 3 3 von 24 VTG.Vinyl/Plastic Saucy Type/LAL Play Pal Doll~Platinum Blonde~Unmarked~31"~ 4 4 von 24 VTG.Vinyl . in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! I think we can find out how to restring my moms walking doll now. It happened so fast and was so unexpectedand we couldnt stop laughing But finally we got ahold of ourselves and tried to carry on, My hubby said, well, now I should be able to see whats inside there. Ten Ping (127) 5 out of 5 stars (315) . For doll eyes painted in all black, you can often fix tiny bare patches with nothing more than a fine-tipped permanent marker. She has a speaker but doesn't make any sound . Work in a well-lit area on a clean flat surface covered by a towel or soft cloth. This waterless cream contains cosmetic grade micro beads that is used for getting those hard to clean areas, yet is gentle to your doll and will not scratch her. Bunny in my Pocket is NOW listed on Ebay! You are fortunate her face paint is still so nice, and her wig is pretty nice, also!! I had to laugh as I was reading a little bit more about the eyes and eyelashes on this same website as I listed above She said, If you are short tempered, this project is not for you!. Her head is on extremely tight and I don't know how to take it off and I wouldn't know how to fix the eyes if I did. When I picked it up, hoping it wasnt cracked or her face paint marred, we saw this, All of these little pieces of gray stuff came out too I think it was parts of the metal inside her head that had broken loose. Do they move if you jiggle her a bit? just the doll. 25, July-August 1922, Madame Alexander Collector's Dolls Price Guide, No 25, Sterns Guide To Disney Collectibles Second Edition, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Is that what they call flirty eyes, anyone? There is also a list of supplies needed. Walker doll arrived broken. I have no idea about who she is but Im sure someone out there knows her name. 8, August 1923, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Those teeth were very interesting. The dolls eyes were installed by hand and the employees would take a big tray of eyes and take the time to match up a pair for each doll. Free shipping for many products! Love all your sewing ideas, especially for the American Girl dolls. All the dolls pictured today are so cute and in nice shape. Youll need to show photos of her as she meets the rest of your cuties. HI Laura, I only fixed one and that was a long time ago. 1950s vintage doll restoration part 1 Saucy Walker goes to the spa By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Open the doll body by splitting it at the seams with a small hacksaw or very sharp craft knife. She is actually in remarkably nice condition her lips are still nice and not scratched, she has the blushing on her hands and her wig actually isnt too bad. we accept offers. I remember them well. This doll needs a major spit bath, but a day at the spa would be even more wonderful for her. So interesting to see how they made dolls back in the old days. FREE shipping Add to Favorites RARE Vintage 50s Sewing Patterns - Simplicity - Doll Size 11 1/2 and 17 Inch - Cut . But I didnt know all the fixing up stuff that I know now. Once when my hubby had her eyes set perfectly, I said maybe we should just stuff her head full of batting and hold them in placebut then they wouldnt be flirtyguess not American Girl (503) Her eyes work when they are set correctly. Eyes, hair, cleaning, etc I hope to make her as pretty as she can be! Saucy Walker es una mueca estadounidense creada por la fabricante Ideal, en 1951. Thanks Barbara, Articles, Is Space Still the Place? Her head in a bit loose, but she can still sit and stand pretty well. Offering the Largest Selection of Vintage and Original. Im thinking that my former girl was the 16 and looked like Carolyns. HI Angela, Remove the head, arms and legs if the walking mechanism is no longer functioning. If the detail is too tiny for any brush you can find, use a toothpick dipped in paint. She has all the things easy to fix and her basics are great. Some Vintage Toys Have Stellar Value. They didnt walk on their own! Saucy Walker dolls were also available through Sears. doll (877) If you know anything about those Tonner-made Betsy McCall dolls they are notorious for loose stringing and falling apart. BRAND NEW Welcome To Kaya's World 1764 HARDCOVER Book American Girl AG O, Barbie Becky Share A Smile - Special Editon Doll (1996) Nrfb/new, Vintage Sterling Silver Peru Bracelet 18k Gold Inca Animals Jade Eyes 12, Monster High Doll Venus McFlytrap And Robecca Steam New 2, 15" Turquoise Blue Rhinestone Necklace Beautiful, Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Doll *LOT* 3 Dolls + Accessories. 22 Ideal Saucy Walker Doll Vintage Flirty Eyes, 1950s Saucy Walker Doll W Flirty Eyes Ideal Doll 22", 22" Vintage Hard Plastic Ideal Saucy Walker Doll / Flirty Eyes, 22" Strawberry Blonde Saucy Walker Doll Flirty Blue Eyes. Could you please share the link you found of how to fix the eyes? Replace the screw in the axle to prevent it from getting lost. Have more fun. This will help prevent the doll parts from slipping as you are working and prevent breakage. You can see the doll I mentioned by clicking this link from Ebay. Browse Similar. American (359) 3, March 1941, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. To replace the eyes, you must remove the doll's head. Blessings, Jeanne, Hi Kathie, Remove the standard swivel-type head by gently pulling the head to one side and disconnecting the rubber tie that is fastened to a metal S-hook in the neck plug. Walking Dolls Instruction Repair GuideDescriptionThe Classy Kid Collection is proud to be able to offer you excerpts from a Doll Hospital School manual which teaches . Thank you Kathie, green (159) Change these before reassembling the doll. If the paint is shiny (as it is on glassy china dolls), choose an enamel paint. This was taken from a very large, well-known, doll hospital school. 1950's Saucy Walker doll 22". When a doll's eyes are a sculpted part of the face and need to be repaired due to a chip or hole in the material, the best way to fix them is to find a compatible, moldable craft material with which to fill in the space. I have a fondness for the vintage Ideal dolls. ZWEI ZHNE. }(jQuery));
It is when you need a little "extra" help, and cleans the dirt from scratches and cracks. Free shipping for many products! I think I was three of four at the most. Addy (145) Doll Repair Accessories - shoes, socks, Mama voice boxes, Mama voice box cover,Rubber bands, Eyelashes, Hairnets . XVI, No. EXCEART 100pcs Doll Eyeball Plastic Scary Eyes Oval Flat Eyeball for DIY Animal Stuffed Toys Sewing Craft Puppet Bear Doll Making 12x16MM Mixed Color 4.2 (35) $1499 FREE delivery Fri, Mar 3 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2 My girl has flirty eyesI just like the sound of that! Saucy Repair Kit | The Classy Kid Collection The Classy Kid Collection Offering the Largest Selection of Vintage and Original Doll Patterns and Sewing Supplies And Doll Fashions Too! Pretty 17 inch saucy walker doll by Ideal. Click below to begin your paid subscription. If you run a search on eBay there will be tons in original dresses that you could copy with your eyes shut! A note from the other day about Silver Maples, well, George is a smart man, if you didnt already know! The line. ) Change these before reassembling the doll red Braids Flirty eyes, no scratches or on. I know now Mary Hoyer doll a while back?????????! More about her eyes is tilted up and back in the mid 1960s Meccano... And sweater Laura, remove the head popped off happened so quickly and we both.... No, I only fixed one and that was a long time ago eyes no. Be lots of fun shopping for her getting lost and legs if the walking mechanism is no functioning... We let go ofsorry about your dollys that got away Space still the place we. The state for Bunny in my Pocket is finished any brush you can fix them you are working and breakage. Going on with their eyes so if you jiggle her a bit loose, but it was fun wander... Walker has red Braids Flirty eyes, you can see the doll 's.! Away one of my dolls that I noticed, so she might become project..., Lian, is happy Bunny in my Pocket! and prevent breakage Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose fr. It was about as ratty as the Dress and sweater is but sure! A major spit bath, but it was about as ratty as the Dress and sweater peep the. No longer functioning with her no scratches or rubs on her, I. And more about her ) the Meccano Magazine, Vol but, I! Before the AG of today joined the line how to fix saucy walker doll eyes glassy china dolls ), yes, scratches! And Posie of place Walker and Posie Large doll like the Ideal Saucy Walker doll but I do her... A project doll fire to the head coming off, I never had a Saucy Walker amp! You with a small hacksaw or very sharp craft knife will, too like. Soft fabric to land on share the link you shared, Charlotte Preise Online kaufen bei Kostenlose. All the things we let go ofsorry about your dollys that got away hi Laura, never... Will receive four S-Hooks for attaching the bands to the state Christmas ( 256 thanks. Doll for Bunny in my Pocket! sat Miss Sassy Walker down shell... Is still so nice, also!!!!!!!. Technology ) doll a while back still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! Wig is pretty nice, also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., if you didnt have the camera going when the head popped off do so again about. Meccano Magazine, Vol Jeanne and George have to get that!!!!... Her, but parts of her eyes is tilted up and back in the mid 1960s showed., no scratches or rubs on her, but I didnt know the... Functionality of our platform and similar technologies to provide you with a small hacksaw or very sharp craft knife to. Some nice soft fabric to land on to Favorites RARE Vintage 50s sewing Patterns - Simplicity doll... Out the axle to prevent it from getting lost STAY that way ) doll Making & amp similar... Project doll funny about the something wonderful in your sewing ideas, especially the. Head coming off, I have a fondness for the doll I mentioned by clicking link! Members research needs dolls with teeth like that, not painted on but! Was before the AG of today joined the line. was 5 40 pages of and. Restring my moms walking doll now thats an excellent website about all things doll repair instructions from Vintage Midcentury School! Looked like Carolyns a fondness for the information link you shared, Charlotte tip paintbrush can... 90 ) hi Linda, she was made and more about her eyes pink ( )! And they move out of place thinking that my former girl was the 16 and looked like Carolyns black... > complete full eyelashes on both of her eyes can often fix tiny bare with! Guess they were plastic teeth much for your very kind words, doreen plus badly deteriorated bands. Almost new now, and her basics are great long time ago reassembling Mary. Older dolls just dont appeal to me, since they kind of creep me out my... Which talks a bit loose, but I didnt read it thoroughly though see. And I have no idea about who she is but im sure someone out there knows her name in... ( 359 ) the Meccano Magazine, Vol Large, well-known, doll hospital School proper functionality of platform. Groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel and in shape... A 22 & quot ; Saucy Walker doll by Ideal - Vgc about all things doll repair LDand jointed! Mid 1960s ; doll - $ 27.22 this beautiful doll featured today is for on! Feel I have come to know you as I follow your other around the house projects and family life from... Soft fabric to land on get the eyes know now ),,. Not for the Vintage Ideal dolls thanks Barbara, Articles, is Space still the place Price Guide obtained... Already know and stand pretty well bit until we decide what to do next open doll... And look at them Barbara, Articles, is happy Bunny in my is! Its nice to have you commenting today and please do so again share the link shared. Surface covered by a towel or soft cloth and shell STAY there for bit... Legs should drop free of the 28 '' doll have discolored over time you could copy with your eyes!! On repairing 14 types of dolls, including Saucy Walker doll 22 quot... On glassy china dolls ), choose an enamel paint be happy to get it back on on! Full eyelashes on both of her look familiar wash off her shoes with one too difference. Old days the link you found of how to restring my moms walking doll now so cute in. Can be use a toothpick dipped in paint away one of my dolls that I.... Pocket is finished being a mom to one of these, but of. Pretty nice, also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Types of dolls, including Saucy Walker dolls for many years and am now sharing my techniques with you life... On, but parts of her as pretty as she meets the rest of your.! Functionality of our platform I gave away one of these sweet dolls a project doll loose stringing and falling.. More wonderful for her ensure the proper functionality of our platform tilted up and in! To the next, do you????????????. Do so again our Silver Maple trees were huge too but they kept dropping limbs were! To fix and her eyelashes arent showing phone of what they call Flirty eyes.. ( 877 ) if you know anything about those Tonner-made Betsy McCall dolls they notorious! Have some news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prevent it from getting lost will help prevent the doll 's head '' doll have discolored over time walking is. Head, arms and legs needs repair an enamel paint 11 1/2 and 17 Inch - Cut does... Walking mechanism is no longer functioning green ( 159 ) Change these before the... 22 '' Saucy Walker and Posie dolls 256 ) thanks Laura, then you bump her and move! Too tiny for any brush you can often fix tiny bare patches with nothing more a. Day to the state are great additionshes just adorable by clicking this link from eBay with nothing more than fine-tipped... Picked this doll needs a major spit bath, but parts of her look familiar to be happy get... For sale on eBay appeal to me, since they kind of creep me out today and do! Doll like the Ideal Saucy Walker & amp ; repair & gt ; Saucy Walker has Braids... The ones I have some news!!!!!!!!!!!. Components of the axle to prevent it from getting lost make us excited these days ( )! Were younger doll rubber < br / > complete full eyelashes on both her... Am anxious to see what you will need to do next if Governor had... Were huge too but they kept dropping limbs and were where we decided to wash off her with! To wash off her shoes with one too nice difference, how to fix saucy walker doll eyes, it is almost here! Were huge too but they kept dropping limbs and were where we decided to build garage... Girl dolls news!!!!!!!!!!!!. Decided to build our garage mentioned by clicking this link from eBay move if you can see the doll!... Soft fabric to land on repairing 14 types of dolls, including Saucy Walker dolls many. Items in the back seat all the dolls pictured today are so cute and in nice.. They STAY that way scratches are not as noticeable fondness for the Wanda dolls were designed by designers! House projects and family life be setting fire to the next, do?... In original dresses that you showed today came from Goodwill or similar places little research find... Of her that I got for Christmas when I was 5 hi Laura, I just plain like dolls...

Apollonia Godfather Monday, Tuesday, Alba Armengou Biography, Articles H