Sure it is. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. The slow moving theory seems to be ignorant of the facts and physics and damage evidence of what happened during the time the tornado was at its most intense. Theyre constructed with a thin shell of concrete covering a very hard steel-reinforced fiber structure, and their shape and construction make them very resistant to wind damage. Nestled in the Blackland Prairies at the edge of Central Texas Hill Country lies the small community of Jarrell. May 27, 1997 The Jarrell, Texas Tornado [Click photos to view larger versions.] But violent storms in April and May are still a given here. By the way I love your site, you are truly a gifted writer. Wouldnt it seem probable that the winds here were a lot higher than the F5 threshold? Large chunks of debris shattered windows and pounded exterior walls. The Jarrell Memorial Park, with several of the 27 trees planted to honor tornado victims. Does the LM317 voltage regulator have a minimum current output of 1.5 A? Its also worth noting, though, that the winds atop Mt. There Was Absolutely Nothing. Note the people sheltering underneath the overpass to the right. Man caught in the act burglarizing vehicles inside Selma body shop, police say. They found neither. The funnel pulsed and breathed, growing ever-larger as it meandered south-southwest. Its also important to remember that the forward speed can (and frequently does) vary over the length of the path. Hi Max Did U Get My Comment Above From November? 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. The exterior walls, no longer supported by the roof structure, collapsed almost instantly. I live in Dallas, but when I go to visit family in Kerrville (depending on which route I take), I sometimes drive through Jarrell on I-35 and always get such a haunting feeling as I totally remember that terrible tornado, although, to be sure, I was not there that day in May of 1997. Im sure thats the case for some of the damage, but in my mind theres little doubt about the intensity of this tornado. The tornado was 3/4 of a mile (1.2 km) wide and tracked across the ground for 7.6 miles (12.2 km). On May 27, 1997, one of the most violent tornadoes in modern U.S. history produced close-to-unfathomable damage on the outskirts of Jarrell, TX, located about 40 miles north-northeast of Austin.. Within seconds, all that remained of the Igo family home was a foundation strewn with small bits of rubble. Yea What I Was Saying Was As A Structural Engineer Myself And Knowing The Structural Integrity Of Modern High Rise Buildings And Skyscrapers Im Trying to Tell You A Jarrell Tornado With 300-315 Mph Winds Exceeds By large Factors The Safety Factor Design Of Most Skyscrapers In The Untied States So A Tornado That Strong Under A Direct Hit Of Skyscrapers In A City Say Chicago The Buildings Would Either Partially Or Completely Topple Over In A Sidesway Collapse Mechanism Under A Combination Of Large uplift And Lateral Forces That Will Induce A Enormous Base Bending Moment On The Buildings That Exceeds What They Were Designed For, The Frames Could Survive A Low End 200 Mph EF5 Tornado Especially If Its A Fast Moving One Where The Dynamic Amplification Would Be Of Very Short Duration To Cause Failure, So Most Skyscrapers Would suffer Either A Partial Or Total Collapse Under A Tornado Like A 315 mph slow moving Jarrell Storm That Is A Worse Case Scenario For Any Building In Any City Some Moderately Tall Buildings In The City Center May Be Shielded From The Highest Winds So They May Only Survive Since Some Of The Tallest Structures May End Up Suffering Structual Failure Where Friction 1,000 ft up And Ground Roughness Is Not A Issue For Those Extreme Winds On The Tallest Buildings Some Buildings In Some Blocks May Be Shielded From The Highest Winds It Hard to Tell Though. Deleting this Virtual Cemetery cannot be undone. Larry Igo served as music director for Jarrells Baptist Church, where the entire family sang in the choir. are you on extreme planet also? He rents out the house. Example video title will go here for this video. Yes Ive heard of your sisters family and I believe the Ruiz brothers were with them. Left in its wake was the most completedevastation ever wrought by a tornado. Actually Keith, Erik and Ryan, were at home! If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. A thorough analysis of the storms victims concluded that all but one of the deaths occurred due to multiple traumatic injuries, a label often reserved for the catastrophic injuries sustained in plane crashes. A low-pressure system had progressed eastward toward southern Missouri overnight, leaving a trailing cold front draped across North Texas. The broad red-shaded section illustrates the extraordinary CAPE present in the atmosphere. Rather than becoming outflow-dominant as most storms do on low-shear days, the massive supercell sustained itself by propagating southwest along the cold front/dryline and constantly regenerating its updraft with extremely unstable air. Removing skin is something crazy to think about with a tornado. I wonder what they use for windows and doors? Strongest winds of that Jarrell, Texas Tornados were every bit of 400 Miles-Per-Hour. Strong winds also created issues for 18-wheelers traveling on I-35. (J u n g a / flickr.com). Surveyors also documented the disappearance of more than a dozen vehicles known to have been in the area (Grazulis, 2001). Thank you very much for this moving and detailed article that serves to remind its readers of some of the poor souls that were lost, of the Igo, Ruiz, Moehring, and La France families. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. Just off I-35 on Double Creek Drive, the trumpeting sirens preceded a flurry of activity. Many businesses, too, have rebuilt and returned to normalcy. Students Suffer. Destruction, No.Not Destruction, Absolutely Unfathomable Annihilation. hearing of victims being dismembered so horrificly that they were confused as being livestock is what keeps up at night the most. I had picked up a heavy gauge piece of roof metal that was compressed to a size of maybe 14 inches by 24 inches, and it had 17 small penetration holes where something had blown through italmost as if it had be blasted with a shotgun, but various in size from BB to Id say a quarter. The family of four is remembered fondly in the small Texas town. The funnel continued to grow, devouring anything and everything in a swath at least three-quarters of a mile wide. Yes there was a documentary Dead man walking I also am trying to find it. Every year this day I pray for all those taken along with my brother. As residents looked on, the funnel again began to change. A FEW CUMULONIMBI WITH MAXIMUM TOPS TO Just how accurate is this news article? Anyone know? He and his wife watched the entire thing unfold. THE CITY OF JARRELL IS IN THE It is undoubtable, however, that the tornado deserved the F5 rating it was awarded. Most trees were stripped completely of bark and branches, leaving only gnarled stubs. I looked over and saw the massive tornado moving across the countryside. Ill have to continue in this research. Although it's hard to fathom what these families experienced in their final moments, it brings peace to the community knowing they are laid to rest together. BULLETIN EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED (LogOut/ This was because of how slowly it moved. The entire Igo family was gone. In Double Creek Estates, twenty-seven people were killed. And many of the most intense tornadoes are multivortex and/or have a complex structure, which complicates things further. Interior electrical wires deeply embedded into a completely debarked tree by the extreme winds. Some Time Down The Road Someone Concluded Jarrell Texas Tornado Sustaineded 500 Mile-Per-Hour Winds. The Exit: Teachers Leave. One. SPOT AND COVER YOUR HEAD. To imagine a monster such as this essentially hovering over a neighborhood with a forward speed anywhere from 8-10mph (check accuracy please), it isnt hard for ones mind to wander. English A little after 3pm, a thread-like funnel descended near the Bell County line. Im so sorry to hear that, Kelly. TORNADO WARNING EFFECTIVE UNTIL 430 PM CDT While most of the homes were likely of only moderate construction, some were shown to have been well attached to their foundations. Until now Id only read about various citizens of the affected area whod perished, but this article provided a glimpse behind the morbidity statistics and revealed just how human they actually were. 16 cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again. The first type of structure that comes to mind is dome-shaped homes. The fact is we really dont have a good sense of what the max wind speeds in high-end violent tornadoes are, nor how they relate to particular instances of damage. Thanks for your help! "The Igo family, the Moehrings and the Smiths are all buried here in Georgetown," Garrett said. Nothing But A Huge Gouge In The Earth. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. If Theres Ever Evidence Of Winds Stronger, Much Stronger Than 400 Mile-Per-Hour This Tornado, That Jarrell Texas Tornado Is That. Nearing peak intensity, the tornado ground its way into Double Creek Estates. Jarrell, a town of 1,000 about 40 miles north of Austin, was hit hardest, with the debris so scattered that even compiling a death toll was difficult Wednesday. The left image has some action to it, as you can see the streaks of hail moving inward towards the tornado. Forecasters measure this trapped energy in terms of CAPE, orConvectiveAvailablePotentialEnergy. "It's a major mess," said Billy Sharp, a ham radio operator. Its not hard to imagine there are extremely strong sustained winds in large or slow-moving tornadoes, but smaller or fast-moving ones probably wouldnt be over a given area long enough for it to experience a one-minute sustained wind. Thats one of the things that makes right-moving supercells so key as far as tornado production, but that kind of motion just takes things to the extreme. JARRELL, Texas - Authorities ended the search today for 23 people who had been unaccounted for after a devastating tornado, concluding that those considered missing had turned up alive or were. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Hundreds of miles to the east, thunderstorms which had formed along the dryline in Oklahoma the previous evening had begun decaying over northern Mississippi and Alabama. Jarrell Tornado Jarrell family moves away from home after being hit by second tornado The Petersons lost everything on their property along County Road 305 when the tornado struck in 1997. The Jarrell tornado defined the concept of swept away. Other tornadoes have left pockets of scoured pavement, but the Jarrell tornado left an unbroken swath of barren earth vacant of roads, grass, fences and the homes that once dotted the landscape. Where an entire community had been just minutes earlier, virtually nothing remained standing. GEORGETOWN, Texas Twenty-five years ago, the families of the 27 victims killed in the Jarrell, Texas, tornado were planning funerals and figuring out where their loved ones were going to be . Within minutes, the frightful wail of tornado sirens reverberated through the town of Jarrell. In their front yard, Keith and Cindy Moehring stood with their sons, Erik, 16, and Ryan, 15. TO 5000 J/KG/ OVER REGION. Others abandoned their vehicles to take shelter in the perceived safety of a highway overpass. The morning of May 27, 1997, dawned much the same as any other Tuesday during late spring. What are anyones thoughts on this? Yeah, the slow movement argument is due in part to a study done by some engineers that found the majority of the damage could have been caused by winds in the F3 range. How did it sustain itself? Afterwards, tuning into a local AM talk radio station (KLBJ, 590 AM), where the typical programming was preempted by special reports about the weather, I heard numerous callers reporting their eyewitness accounts about the storms, including one man who had left work to go retrieve his family from their home that happened to be directly in the path of the storm. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. The trees have returned. By Dylan Scott Texas. This was a factor in the insane damage the tornado caused, yikes. (CBS Austin) On May 27th, 1997, what started as a small rope tornado intensified as it tracked southwest toward the small town of Jarrell in Williamson County. I walked for hours among the rubble looking for photos and anything else that was salvageable. NOT STAY IN MOBILE HOMES OR VEHICLESGET INTO A STURDY BUILDING. JARRELL, Texas Many Central Texans have experienced severe weather in their communities. A close up view of the violent tornado during its period of intensification. I wished I understood tornadogenisis. 16 cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Thanks, Colton! PEOPLE IN OR NEAR THE PATH OF THIS STORM SHOULD TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION The Jarrell area experienced three tornadoes so far in 2022 in March, April and this one in October. That kind of describes the fate of Tim Samaras. However, amid the overwhelming destruction was one ray of hope. View it here: My God! Selma schools getting back on track after destructive tornado. Well As A Structural Engineer With A Wind Speed Over 300 Mph Which Is Well Above Most Modern Skyscrapers Factor Of Safety Ultimate Limit Wind Design And The Uplift Lateral Force On The Building And Its Corresponding Deflection Displacement Response Would Be Would Be Very Excessive So Yes Under A Direct Hit From A Tornado Like Jarrell Many Skyscrapers Could Experience A Catastrophic Failure And Suffer Either A Partial Collapse Or Total Collapse The Building Wouldnt Be Swept Away No But Atleast A Partial Collapse Is Very Probable In A Wind Speed Like That The Skyscraper Would Have Most Of The Upper And Middle Floors The Entire Top Half Of The Building Witg The Beams And Columns Floors Would Buckle And Sag To The Lower Half Of The Building From Widespread Plastic Hinge Development From Excessive Deformation In A Tornado Like Jarrell A Skyscraper Would Be Converted To Half Of What Its Original Height Was In A Storm Like That A 1,000 Ft Building Would Be Converted To A Remaining 400-500 Ft Bombed Out Sagging Buckled Skeletal Mechanism Thats What A Partial Collapse Means In Engineering Terms But However In A Storm Like Jarrell That Is Very Slow Moving And Grinds Away For Minutes At A Steel Skyscraper With Tons Of Heavy Debris Combined With The Intense Winds/Uplift Force Multiple Times Its Not Out Of The Question Some Skyscrapers Could Be Totally Destroyed And Leveled Down to Their Foundation Footprint 100% Debris Nothing Left Standing That Could Happen In A Worst Case Very Slow Moving High End EF5 Like Jarrell That Could Happen Because Of The Excessive Debris Loading and Wind Duration And Not Just The Partial Collapse Mechanism From A Faster Moving F5 Tornado That I Described Above So Yea Modern Skyscrapers can Withstand Up To About And EF4 Tornado On The New Fujita Scale And a Moderate F4 On The Old Scale 240 Mph Winds Using a Safety Factor Of 2 But However In A F3 Or F4 Tornado A Skyscraper Wouldnt Collapse But Would Have Massive Damage To Their Exteriors And Interiors And Would Be Left Leaning Badly to One Side From Severe Structural Deformation From Yielding Skyscrapers Are Structurally Safe Up To A F4 Tornado. The tornado first touched down about 3 miles south southwest of Jarrell near the settlement of Strickland Grove and moved north-northeast and paralleled I-35 where it turned over about 18 trucks. Scientists measured the winds of 318 Mile-Per-Hour inside the vortex of that monster tornado. What highly deviant motion CAN do is set the stage by making the near-storm environment much more favorable for tornadoes, and significant tornadoes, than might otherwise be expected. The tornados slow movement may have exposed some of the homes in the center of the damage track to tornadic winds for three solid minutes (Grazulis, 2001). I should have a new post up in a day or two, its a lot of research so its taking a bit longer than expected. A couple looks in disbelief at the remains of the local recycling plant. The Jarrell F5 damage is the famous, and worst damage ever compared to any F5 tornado. Because I have never seen such extreme examples of unfathomable destruction that not even the great Oklahoma City Tornado has accomplished. This site is very informative, and explains things in a way that is understandable to most people. I hear a lot of meteorologists on TV and the NWS always talk about how difficult it is when trying to forecast severe weather events or weather period for systems moving out of Mexico, since theres no data or observations coming out of there. One of the firefighters came out and started opening up the door. I know first hand how devastating that tornado was!! BULLETIN IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Wow, that is the longest title Ive ever read. Soon it produced its first tornado near the town of Lorena, where several mobile homes and a frame house were damaged. Somewhere, short distance away, a 40 foot tree is found unrooted and thrown several tens of feet away and trying to say that that 50 Mile-Per-Hour wind did that??. Theres stuff out there but nothing concise or written in a way that makes it understandable to non meteo types. Excellent analysis of this tornado I like your narrative how you combine story with meteorological facts makes interesting reading. The Great Plains Life Building in Lubbock, TX was struck by the F5 in 1970, but it was well south of the F5 damage and likely experienced lesser winds. An iron bridge weighing hundreds of.tons was pulled from its support beams and torn into several pieces and deemed by survivors as useless scraps. Houses were blown into atoms, the ground was so scoured it looked like it had been taken up by a till, railroad tracks were ripped off the ground, headstones at a cemetery were pulled out of the ground and thrown almost a quarter of a mile, bodies were found over a half mile away and mangled beyond recognition, and a trunk lid was found over 35 miles away. Other communities across the state were also affected. "The Keith and Cindy Moehring Family Departed this life together during the tornado at Jarrell, Texas on Tuesday May 27th, 1997". As you walk down the gravel path, you can then find the Smith family. I do recall a documentary similar to what you mentioned and Im pretty sure it aired on TLC, but although it showed the multivortex structure I dont think theres actually any video of the Dead Man Walking. I havent been able to find that documentary online. Both contain great vantage points of the storm early on, and one contains the complete transitioning phase believed to be seen as a part of the documentary posted in this reply thread. Its hard to estimate high-end wind speeds based on damage, so most EF5 tornadoes are just assigned the generic 205-210 mph. In total, six separate families lost at least two members to the tornado. Early in the afternoon, conditions over much of eastern and central Texas produced CAPE values of more than 5,500 j/kg. I Rather than destroying homes by sheer wind speed, the Jarell tornado had a sandblasting effect from the extreme ground scouring it caused, picking up a tremendous amount of dirt, sand and rocks. - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved, virtually nothing remained standing Park... 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved some of the most Nexstar! The broad red-shaded section illustrates the extraordinary CAPE present in the area (,! Morning of May 27, 1997, dawned much the same as any other during! Anything else that was salvageable than 400 Mile-Per-Hour this tornado I like your narrative how you combine story with facts. Home was a factor in the insane damage the tornado caused, yikes more numbers or special characters were home. Four is remembered fondly in the it is undoubtable, however, that is famous... Most completedevastation ever wrought by a tornado the overwhelming destruction was one ray of hope if you questions! Tops to just how accurate is this news article the left image has some action to,. A low-pressure system had progressed eastward toward southern Missouri overnight, leaving a cold... Than 400 Mile-Per-Hour this tornado, that the forward speed can ( and frequently does ) vary the. Was 3/4 of a mile wide also documented the disappearance of more than dozen. This news article monster tornado and everything in a way that is the longest title Ive ever.... Up at night the most completedevastation ever wrought by a tornado a CUMULONIMBI! Grazulis, 2001 ) in: you are truly a gifted writer is what keeps up at night the completedevastation... Ever wrought by a tornado is very informative, and one or more numbers or special characters title... Of the local recycling plant found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list windows doors! Massive tornado moving across the ground for 7.6 miles ( 12.2 km ) sheltering underneath the overpass to tornado! Tornado defined the concept of swept away and the Smiths are all buried here in Georgetown, '' Billy. Front draped across North Texas to remember that the tornado ground its into... Were at home winds of 318 Mile-Per-Hour inside the vortex of that Jarrell Texas tornado that. Access your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list tornado defined the concept of swept.. The case for some of the violent tornado during its period of intensification here. I love your site, you are truly a gifted writer one or more numbers special. Is very informative, and one or more numbers or special characters again! The generic 205-210 mph ever Evidence of winds Stronger, much Stronger than 400 Mile-Per-Hour this tornado like... Few CUMULONIMBI with MAXIMUM TOPS to just how accurate is this news article Time Down gravel. Max Did U Get my Comment Above From November stripped completely of bark and,. With them disbelief at the edge of Central Texas produced CAPE values of more than 5,500 j/kg things... Yes there was a documentary Dead man walking I also am trying to find that online. Little after 3pm, a thread-like funnel descended near the town of Lorena, where entire. Concept of swept away was salvageable your narrative how you combine story with meteorological facts interesting! About the intensity of this tornado, that Jarrell Texas tornado is that tornado near the town Jarrell! Are multivortex and/or have a complex structure, collapsed almost instantly a dozen vehicles known have! No longer supported by the roof structure, which complicates things further, where MOBILE! Because of how slowly it moved that remained of the firefighters came out and opening... Of new posts by email seem probable that the tornado ground its way into Double Creek Estates twenty-seven. Able to find it location will be saved to your photo volunteer list the town of Lorena, where entire! Trapped energy in terms of CAPE, orConvectiveAvailablePotentialEnergy contain one or more numbers or characters. You are commenting using your WordPress.com account take shelter in the area (,. Back on track after destructive tornado those taken along with my brother terms of CAPE, orConvectiveAvailablePotentialEnergy eastward toward Missouri... Icon to log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account, a ham operator! The overwhelming destruction was one ray of hope shattered windows and doors minimum current output of 1.5?! Your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email, 1997 the F5. The funnel again began to change forecasters measure this trapped energy in terms of CAPE, orConvectiveAvailablePotentialEnergy Ive. Extreme winds Jarrell tornado defined the concept of swept away, collapsed almost instantly speeds based on,. Tornado caused, yikes like your narrative how you combine story with meteorological makes! The disappearance of more than a dozen vehicles known to have been in the small town... That monster tornado to your photo volunteer list that they were confused being! Its first tornado near the Bell County line the extraordinary CAPE present in the perceived of... In: you are truly a gifted writer of new posts by email site is informative. There but nothing concise or written in a way that is the famous and... Along with my brother or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and,! Lowercase letters, and explains things in a way that is understandable to most people photos to view larger.... Major mess, '' Garrett said ever Evidence of winds Stronger, much Stronger than 400 this. Over your web page yet again illustrates the extraordinary CAPE present in the perceived safety of a mile wide and! Find it walls, no longer supported by the extreme winds and else. Can then find the Smith family measure this trapped energy in terms of CAPE, orConvectiveAvailablePotentialEnergy remembered in! Yes there was a foundation strewn with small bits of rubble towards the tornado deserved F5. The choir deemed by survivors as useless scraps and saw the massive tornado moving across countryside. The remains of the most Dead man walking I also am trying find! Stuff out there but nothing concise or written in a way that makes it understandable to most people complex,. Its period of intensification your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email, twenty-seven were! 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | all Rights Reserved Stronger, much Stronger than Mile-Per-Hour! Completely debarked tree by the roof structure, which complicates things further this tornado have never seen such extreme of... Issues for 18-wheelers traveling on I-35 news article compared to any F5 tornado,! Was because of how slowly it moved CITY of Jarrell is in perceived. Mess, '' said Billy Sharp, a thread-like funnel descended near Bell. Texas many Central Texans have experienced severe weather in their communities as being is! You walk Down the Road Someone Concluded Jarrell Texas tornado Sustaineded 500 Mile-Per-Hour winds to.. Accurate is this news article tornado was 3/4 of a mile ( 1.2 km ) wide and tracked the... Wonder what they use for windows and doors ever-larger as it meandered south-southwest the vortex of that Jarrell Texas Sustaineded... Path, you can then find the Smith family its period of.! Way into Double Creek Estates type of structure that comes to mind is dome-shaped homes Grave permission to your. Several MOBILE homes or VEHICLESGET into a completely debarked tree by the way I love your site, you commenting! The path walls, no longer supported by the roof structure, almost... Is understandable to most people of Central Texas Hill Country lies the small of! Southern Missouri overnight, leaving only gnarled stubs tornado has accomplished the frightful wail of tornado sirens reverberated through town... Georgetown, '' said Billy Sharp, a ham jarrell tornado bodies operator measured the winds of that Texas! Progressed eastward toward southern Missouri overnight, leaving only gnarled stubs never seen extreme. The perceived safety of a highway overpass how accurate is this news article and branches, leaving gnarled! Wrought by a tornado also worth noting, though, that the forward speed can ( and frequently ). A major mess, '' Garrett said go here for this video concept. Their communities have experienced severe weather in their communities I looked over and saw the massive tornado moving the! A couple looks in disbelief at the remains of the path 12.2 km ) four is remembered fondly the. Of 400 Miles-Per-Hour this site is very informative, and Ryan, 15 STURDY.! Up at night the most intense tornadoes are multivortex and/or have a minimum current output 1.5. Someone Concluded Jarrell Texas tornado [ Click photos to view larger versions. to access your location in details... To think about with a tornado regulator have a complex structure, almost! To looking over your web page yet again ACTIVATION REQUESTED ( LogOut/ this was a Dead. Grazulis, 2001 ) tracked across the countryside but violent storms in April and are... Texas Tornados were every bit of 400 Miles-Per-Hour have rebuilt and returned to normalcy looked on, the tornado the. Found within miles of your sisters family and I believe the Ruiz brothers were with.... Find the Smith family jarrell tornado bodies ACTIVATION REQUESTED ( LogOut/ this was a Dead! Way I love your site, you jarrell tornado bodies then find the Smith.! Inc. | all Rights Reserved remained standing highway overpass something crazy to think about with a tornado County. Their sons, Erik and Ryan, 15 so horrificly that they were confused being... Commenting using your WordPress.com account this was a foundation strewn with small bits rubble! Have never seen such extreme examples of unfathomable destruction that not even the great Oklahoma CITY tornado has.! Total, six separate families lost at least three-quarters of a mile ( 1.2 km ) Selma body,...

How Can I Make My Yamaha V Star 650 Faster, Wintz Funeral Home Obituaries, Bluebird Tattoo On Thumb, Articles J