Knights Templar Encyclopedia. It was, however, actually left there by the Knights Templar instead of the Norsemen. My journey began east in the Alsace region, stretching westward across the regions of Lorraine, Centre-Val de Loire, and finally south to Bretagne and Nouvelle-Aquitaine. n.d. http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/calvary.html. The answer to this questions is in the "Gospel of Judas" which is older than believed. 44min. All Rights Reserved. The next most prominent symbol for the Knights Templar is the Red Cross, which would have been emblazoned upon the mantle (color varied depending on class). In Search of the Knights Templar - Simon Brighton 2009-01-01 'Their existence was a meteor, which illuminated the age in which they ourished', Reverend G. Oliver, 1841The Knights Templar was a military and religious order that dominated medieval Europe for nearly two hundred years until it was suppressed in the early 1300s. There are reports of tunnels and caves found in North America; man-made tunnels that show tool marks and are full of symbols that could be linked to the Templars. After Friday the 13th, many more Templars were hunted down and killed as well. The more I study my family history, the more I realize that times are different, and even though I cherish, and honor family tradition, the best I can do is to try to remember my descendants and live brave, try to be respectful of others, and voyage and explore as much as I can. Ancient Chinese Earthquake Detector Invented 2,000 Years Ago Really Worked! There is no doubt that everyone that knows me would agree that one of my biggest passions in life is historical treasure hunting. Wolters coworker, an amateur linguist known as Richard Nielsen, had already made a firm decision on a date of 1401 from the Maine artifacts runic texts. Forensic geologist, Scott Wolter, has put forward a radical new theory concerning a set of three inscribed stones found near Spirit Pond in Phippsburg more than 40 years ago. Templar's House, Turrif Aberdeenshire. From there, ships took the surviving Templars to Scotland. The Knights Templar, full name The United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta, is a fraternal order affiliated with Freemasonry.Unlike the initial degrees conferred in a regular Masonic Lodge, which (in most Regular Masonic jurisdictions) only require a belief in a Supreme Being regardless of religious affiliation, the . Templar's Meele weapon. He had them arrested, tortured and - for the most part - let go. The map depicted on one of the stones. Two very devout men stood at the foundation of the Order of the Knights Templar: Hugues of Payens and Geoffroy de St. Omer, a Frank and a Norman. It is established that in 1118 nine French knights gave the Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience. The black section can also depict the sins of the secular world that the Templar knights had chosen to leave while the second section was white depicting the purity that the order offered them, a sort of transformation of darkness to light. 6 Advanced Ancient Inventions Beyond Modern Understanding, Mount Hua Trail: Where 100 People Plummet to Their Deaths Every Year. Illustration by Hulton Archive, Getty. They chose to contact St. Paul American Petrographic Services. 23. In 1924, it was revised, adding a pair . It confirms beyond a doubt that the Scandinavian seafarers arrived in North America 130 years before Christopher Columbus had left Span in hunt of a new world. This Knights history and meaning is up in the air and many people still question its involvement with Henry Sinclair and the Knights Templar. Carlson dismissed Haugens claim the stones were covered in gibberish, saying he based that determination on an assumption it was Norse language circa 1010. Yet one word in that Gospel was not translated and could very well be the proof of Yesuah's manhood rather than godhood. Forensic geologist, Scott Wolter, has put forward a radical new theory concerning a set of three inscribed stones found near Spirit Pond in Phippsburg more than 40 years ago. Some say it was slavery; others say it was in exchange for food and shelter. The effigy of William Marshall the 1st Earl of Pembroke is shown with his feet resting on a Standing Dog, his pillow is a water pitcher this perfectly describes the place of the treasure, The same story is told in the Church of St Marys in the village of Aldworth near Newbury where the nine stone effigies are known as the Aldworth Giants; also in the Classical Monuments at Shugborough Hall and in the Danse Macabre figures In Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland All of the treasures have lain undisturbed since the early twelfth century. They migrated from France to other places in Europe, including Gotland. You might already know that the stork uses maple branches in its nest, making the maple tree a symbol of fertility in a couple. The Arabic numerals were defenseless to alteration by interlopers. In his 2009 book, The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America, he wrote that instead of disqualifying all three sites, the symbol validates them. 24. 22. The head of this community, combining public service with severe . Sort by: Most popular. The Knights were a religious military group during the time of the Crusades, but in 1307, previous supporters in the Catholic Church and French royalty turned on the order, accusing members of heretical practices and hunting them down. These archaeologists have all been programmed [to believe the stones are fakes] and they cant think outside the box, said Wolter. In . Also the carvings made by Templar prisoners in. He carries the shield of wisdom and the whip or flail is said to be the "whip of Helios" (Abraxas is associated with the Sun) which represents dynamism or strength/power. n.d. http://www.templeofmysteries.com/the-knights-templar/the-templars-and-gnosticism/. Also, we are in touch with a Hollywood producer who has done work for the History channel, so we are hoping to turn our search into a reality show. To reach out to me, please follow the links below: Timothy Drapers Bio, Contact Treasures in America, Timothy Drapers Facebook, Treasures in America Facebook, Timothy Drapers Instagram, Treasures in America YouTube Channel, Timothy Drapers LinkedIn. The colors of the Templar banner were black and white. Yet around 100 years later, more discoveries have proved the stele was actually the real McCoy. The dove symbolizes peace as well as the Holy Spirit. Save from evil. Engraved on the side of the stone were the words, There are 10 men by the sea to look after our ships 14 days journey from this island. While archaeologists and linguists were still insisting that the Kensington Rune Stone was a fake, a geologist at the Minnesota Historical Society, Newton Horace Winchell, had taken a detailed physical examination of the object for the first time. I haven't posted an article on Templary, Masonic or Crusader, in a while so I thought I'd get one out. Colored vector illustration, made in the form of a coat of arms on white. A few amateur archaeologists had their own doubts, and questioned if other local proof may support the rune stones truth. Templar graves could be seen engraved with swords and the cavalry cross. They were the founders of the Knight Templar and survived its destruction during the 14th century. If this is true, the wealthiest and largest treasure known to man might be right at our fingertips. A Bit of Backstory - The First Crusade It is popularly believed that the crusaders were . Ave Maria. The finding of a single runic letter the dotted R was not identified to scholars until 1935. On October 13th, 1307 King Phillip IV had his officers arrest hundreds of Knights Templar. 25. We seek to retell the story of our beginnings. Other hooked X specimens were found far from the Narragansett stone in 1971. The Horsemen of Oyo were legendary warriors who served the Oyo Empire of West Africa. He is said to be the father of all things, "the power above all and the First Principle," and the ruler of 365 heavens. The picture has been familiar to generations of Westford settlers, yet it has only been professionally photographed for the first time following World War II. The Knights Templar (Caballeros Templarios) emerged in March 2011 as a splinter group of the once-mighty Familia Michoacana. According to the ADL, this is another Norse symbol adopted by Nazis and used to represent the Aryan/Norse ideal.MORE: Trump's reaction to what occurred on the US Capitol is heartbreaking - Americans deserve more. The Walls of Benin: Four Times Longer Than The Great Wall of China! The McGregor Clan is well-known in history today for their lands, but more importantly, because of Robert Roy McGregor, also known as Rob Roy | The Scottish Robin Hood. Wolter displays the near resemblance to the sacred structures located in medieval Europe and the Near East, Scotlands middle 12th century Eynhallow Church located in Orkeney, or Jerusalems Templum Domini. History Channel researchers theory touches off fresh debate about Phippsburg artifacts Bangor Daily News, Spirit Pond New England Antiquities Research Association, The Spirit Pond Inscription Stone Science Frontiers, The Spirit Pond Inscription Stone: Rhyme and Reason Suzanne Carlson. Wolter gave us the Kensington Rune Stone amoung other, linked finds. Theres the Clan Stewart of Argyll, Scotland who dominated the country for generations, the Clan Graham of Perthshire, Scotland who was instrumental in demolishing the Roman wall built by the Roman Emperor, the Clan Campbell of Argyll, Scotland was the most successful clan in Scottish history, and Clan MacDonald of Ross, Scotland whos roots run deep being the oldest and largest of all Scottish clans and Im just getting started! These determine the baptistery was additionally employed for navigational reasons. Abraxas. The Knights Templar were established c. 1119 and given papal recognition in 1129. This shows how the Knights Templar is founded on Christian principles and symbolism. Little wonder some Knights Templar may have fled. My Grandmother was Dorthy Standish and I am related to Myles Standish of the Mayflower. This would make the image concurrent with the Minnesotas Kensington Rune Stone. As the story goes, Henry Sinclair believed their story and also that these fishermen knew how to get to the New World. 14. It is a beautiful piece, the black velvet a symbol . In some of these tunnels, altars have been found that have running, natural springs that could be symbolizing the Holy Water of Christ. The name dates back to the Inquisition and torture of the Knights Templar about 1100 who, according to French chroniclers of the Crusades, confessed to worshipping a heathen idol called Baphometh. The Newport Tower was laid out in the Norwegian short alen, so it was not created by the 17th-century colonists. There are many unexplained stories, structures, and artifacts that could be pointed to the Templars being here. I studied History and Anthropology. It has been found in ancient Africa, the Far East, Assyria, Phoenicia, India, Persia, Mesopotamia, Scandinavia, and Mesoamerica/Pre-Columbian America. Some organizations, like the Freemasons or the Masonic order, have revived Knights Templar traditions and continue to use their symbols in operation and pageantry. There are many credible resources that have speculated and researched the exploration of Henry Sinclair and the Templar treasure in America for an awfully long time. Interesting. The bigger picture is the credibility from his analysis that unveils the astonishing extent and depth of the Norse impact on our continent long before Christopher Columbus was born. The Fleur-de-lis, or lily flower, is a stylized lily used as a decorative design or symbol. Knight Templar apron and sash, 1790-1830, unidentified maker, United States. Because the McGregor Clan were a noble and a powerful clan, it was natural in those times that noble families marry into other noble families and thats exactly what happened in my family. Understanding the Mysterious Kingdom of Shambhala, The Irish Story and Legend of C Chulainn, Aluxes: The Mischievous Little People of Maya Mythology, The Curious Apparitions of Pagan Goddesses to the German Knights Templar, The Truth Behind the Christ Myth: Ancient Origins of the Often Used Legend Part I, 3: The Perfect Number - Trinity Symbolism in World Religious Traditions, Translation of 5,500-Year-Old Babel Text from China Reveals Oldest Known Map of Inner Solar System, The Gristhorpe Man: A Bronze Age Skeleton with a Story to Tell, A Blazing Weapon: Unraveling the Mystery of Greek Fire, Medieval Hygiene Might Have Been Better Than You Think, New Evidence Shows Humans Were Using Bows and Arrows in 52,000 BC. Templars were accused of heresy, of spitting on cross and this might very well be the only truth about the accusation (to cites all the reasons for this affirmation would literally require couple chapters of a book). It was a Catholic medieval military order whose members combined martial prowess with a monastic life to defend Christian holy sites and pilgrims in the Middle East and elsewhere. Those who believe that the artefacts are authentic have claimed that Haugens swift dismissal of the stones served as an unfair deterrent to additional research ever since. Breda was backed up by Norways head archaeologist of the late 19th century, Oluf Rygh he and his coworkers at Northwestern University at Evanston Illinois proclaimed that the whole translation of the rune stone was entirely based on wrong analysis of the copy. 3) Templar discipline was harsh. A popular theory runs that when word got out that they were doomed, some knights transported treasure from the Paris Temple to the port of La Rochelle. The Knights Templar was an order of devout Christians founded in Jerusalem sometime between A.D. 1118 and 1119, after the First Crusade (1096-1099). They were charged with heresy and committing . The carbon 15 examination displayed that the Newport Tower was standing throughout the years of 1440 to 1480. Ive spent countless hours hunting down the Spanish treasures in Western America. I have spent over 20 years learning everything that I can about the Spanish Conquests of gold, silver, and power in North America. In the 1950s, the Congress of the German Evangelical Church decided to use the Jerusalem cross as a symbol of their community as well. Historically the duties of the Standard Bearer included being the paymaster and ensuring the equipment (to include the horses) was kept in working order. He often times cursed the day he discovered it. Upholding the ageless ideals of Chivalry and Christian religious commitment and protection, Crusade historical research, and fighting today's enemies of disease and social distress through charitable efforts and fundraising. WHY WOULD THE TEMPLARS HIDE THEIR TREASURE IN NORTH AMERICA? Wolter started using photography with a reflected light microscope. There are many Historians and officials in America as well as Scotland that know this story very well. Was this German silver mine really defended by two Roman forts and a line of "spike defenses? It was first used around the 11th century and then continued to spread in use throughout the Middle Ages. The current flag of Georgia, introduced in 2004, also features this type of Christian cross.. History Of The Order In North America The first Templar to be initiated in the United States was William Davis who was given the degrees of Excellent, Super Excellent, Royal Arch, and Knight Templar by the St . Little is known of this House, and the original structure is lost. This symbol was used by many Grand Masters as one of their seals with minor variations through the successive line of Grand Masters; starting around 1167 and lasting until around 1298. The theory assumes the Holy Grail has been misidentified for generations as a physical cup in which Christs blood was collected during his crucifixion. The lion was the sigil of the Israelite tribe of Judah and Christ was besides referred to as the Lion of Judah. Relatively little is known about the founding of the Knights Templar. Masonic Symbolism. It should be noted that although he was referred to as the Standard Bearer he never carried the banner, but led the procession which carried and protected it. They started out as small band of mercenary soldiers and by the time they were disbanded in 1312, just short of two hundred years later, they had became hugely rich from trade and banking within Christendom. Knights Templar in America: With Justin Fornal, Emiliano Ruprah. enemies of Christ. 4,700-Year-Old Tavern Serves Up Surprises in Ancient Lagash, Iraq, Library in Stone: The Ica Stones of Professor Cabrera Part I, Two Sides to Every Story: The North American Martyrs Shrines and Indigenous/ Roman Catholic Relations, The Origins of the Faeries: Encoded in our Cultures Part I, Curse of the Buried Pearl: The Hunt for Ancient Treasures Part I, The Enigma of the Shugborough Inscription, The Runes and Language of the Spirit Pond Stones and the Narrangansett Inscription can be Found in Modern Books, The Holy Grail in Maine? It had been uncovered from the deep beneath the banks of the Red River near Climax, Minnesota. 4. Wolters end result was based on the full breakdown of mica crystals on the engraved surface of the stone. The Masonic ceremony of Installation of a Knight of Malta is a very colourful one which includes . The infamous unique red cross that was emblazoned upon the mantle, represented the Knights' connection to Christ and the Catholic Church. Among the best noted is Rhode Islands Newport Tower. Constitution and Statutes of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar in the United States of America, Illinois, 1920. Theres a display of a Knight Statue lying on the ground next to a grave. I want to fully document this journey and travel to Scotland, talk with historians there, scholars, and urban legend seekers find more clues, the back story and more so we can return to America and search for more clues. Wolter had discovered that each of the nine gyphs was around two inches long and one-half of an inch deep. The Order of the Temple of Knights Templar Order is the most beautiful in the series. It was and is still owned and headed by Scott F. Wolter, who is a certified geologist, university trained, who previously did not hear of the Kensington Rune Stone. In The Real History Behind the Templars, the author states that the Syrian patriarch, Michael, gave one of the first versions of the Templar story.In 1190, Michael wrote that a man from France traveled to Jerusalem with 30 knights to devote his life to God. Ralls, Karen. It was used by warriors and noblemen alike as a symbol of their strength and authority. n.d. http://www.fleurdelis.com/symbolism_DEF.htm#Fleur. The most common symbols used at various stages were the Red Cross, the Beauceant, Agnus Dei, and the image of two knights upon a single horse. Appointed by mainstream archaeologists to be nothing more than a ruin from the 17th century mill claimed to be owned by the family of Benedict Arnold, the stone building in Touro Park, as Wolter demonstrates, was created using architecture that is not conformable to pre-Colonial construction before the first noted recording in Benedict Arnolds will in the year of 1677. So if indeed Viking had visited the Green Land and Vine-land, the fact would be known to English and French brothers. Futhermore, also mentioned by Charpentier in his book for the first time, Templars built the town of La Rochelle and had a triple barrier of "commanderies" set around the newly formed port. One could say then that god, taking his, her, their, etc, own time, in revealing "truth" would seem to be rather harsh in judging any human for the result of their actions, because without the entire truth, one would, as children do, make mistakes, constantly. Symbols of Royal Arch Masonry, Part 2. This structure has raised many questions: Who built it and when? No one knows the origins of Abraxas and the relics associated with him. Wolter said he believes the Knights were a threat not only because of the wealth they had gained over the years but because they were the biological descendants of Christ. Im a researcher that uses well-known and newly found evidence and lost history to find, structures, artifacts, and legends in America. The whole look of your website is fantastic. Knights Templar Seal. In the last few years, I have seen that many authors have written books about Henry Sinclair and his voyage to the New World. They gathered a group of mates spirited by faith. With no ideas or preconceived notions, he came up with a different outcome from his research. 6. But there is one thing that I favor even more than the lost mines and treasures from the Spanish in America: my family tree and heritage. Not too far from the Tyngsboro Map Stone, in the same county, is a Massachusetts location he investigated in the Westford Knight, who had allegedly decorated the ice mass on the striated, mica schist bedrock. The Templar knight held these islands as a fief from the . A Brief History of the Medieval Knights Templar. In the year 1118 AD King Baldwin II granted the Templars quarters on the Temple Mount and this forms the link to the Royal Arch. The author of this revisionist book is a professional geologist and not a historian. The Cavalry Cross, or Stepped Cross, is a Latin cross surmounted on a base of 3-steps. The order is broken into three portions: Novice . The rune stone text goes back to the same century and references eight crewmen from Gotland. If Templars brought something to America, it wouldn't be a survivor of the Family of David. For example, a knight's weapon or certain symbols that represent a nationality or kingdom. I have a degree in History and am looking to find the knights Templar and Masonic legends. Among the least known, but most convincing, finding of its type is a one line, lithic inscription discovered close to Pojac Point in Narragansett Bay, a large river on the north side of Rhode Island Sound. It was found by the Swedish immigrant farmer, Olof Ohman, while he was clearing his land in the township of Solem, Minnesota, in September of 1898. The first rune contained a version of H that dated to the late Middle Ages. 20. All this wealth was concealed at various locations and marked by using the Chess Board as a map, each site represented by the effigy of a Knight on the appropriate square: the characteristics and position of the Knight on the board describing the location. THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR TREASURE | MY FAMILYS INVOLVEMENT WITH THE TREASURE, THE BACKSTORY OF THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR TREASURE. It is established that in 1118 nine French knights gave the Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience. In this part, we'll present exclusively and for the first time actual evidence of what appears to be . The official seal of the Grand Master was closely guarded in the Treasury under the protection of the Commander of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, and could only be accessed by a select few. Banners of Royal Arch Masonry. How lengthy have you been running a blog for? Some believe this symbol goes back much farther to ancient Sumeria which was thought to represent a tactical device during battle, but also symbolic of duality and balance. This was enforced with a system of harsh punishments. The Templars, with headquarters at Jerusalem and then Acre, were an important and . His analysis displayed that one of the stones was illustrated with a map. He has ultimately defined it as a land claim marker. The Crown and the Cross. I made a point to visit some Templar sites both well known and off the beaten path. This revealed many remarkable characteristics not seen to the naked eye. To reach this elevated position, however, became more and more challenging as the Middle Ages wore on because the elite . Manual of Knights Templar Asylum Ceremonies . In Part 1 we discussed the connection of the Byzantine church in Kalambaka with the local mythology, the ancient religion, and the general historical context in which the Knights Templars left evidence of their presence here at Meteora. It is not known exactly how the banner looked, although there are several versions: two horizontal stripes - black at the top and white at the bottom. Primarily found in England and parts of France, the Lamb of God (or Agnus Dei) was used on seals, but was not uniquely used by the Knights Templar. 18. This may be the reason the Templars adopted it, to represent their dual function as both warriors and monks. 5. June 21, 2011. http://gravelyspeaking.com/2011/06/21/heart-in-hand/. Flyers- brochures - every home crusade - Multimedia information films - Advertising and much MUCH more as Templars world-wide rally to Americas Cause of FREEDOM,LIBERTY and . Wolter has theorised that the hooked X combines the upside-down V representing the male gender, the right-side-up V representing the female gender, and a small V on the top right arm representing a small female offspring. @2021 OPCCTS - The Knight Knights Templar of North America | PO Box 7634, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657. bottom of page . It is widely held that the Knights Templar went underground after the events of the early 1300s as some believe that the Knights Templar remain in existence today. He was actively involved in the plans of relocating this valuable treasure. n.d. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_Seal. Fleur-de-lis. The king is said to have pressured Pope Clement V to dissolve the Templars and order the mass arrest of all Templar knights in France on Oct. 13, 1307. This is where Id like to ask something of my readers. Other accidental finds, unfortunately made by an unaccredited person, the three Spirit Pound stones were automatically deemed fraudulent by mainstream opinion. An authetic Knights Templar Antique from the late 1800s. Several researchers have noted that the towers double flue system in the fireplace is comparable with medieval Scottish architecture. Not many books have ever really rewritten history, yet The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America, by the writer Scott F. Wolter, is definitely one of them. Templar symbols. Sign up to get adventurous offers and the latest news on Treasure Hunting! The Calvary Cross. Last but not least, a few more Clans worth mentioning are the Clan Douglas of East-Lothian, Scotland who was one of the most powerful families, the Clan McGregor of Lanarkshire, Scotland of whom Rob Roy MacGregor belonged to and became the subject of the Hollywood film Rob Roy in 1995. It was not until 1937 when they stated doing hydrological studies that it was cocluded for the state of Minnesota that the area where the stone was discovered was flooded with lakes and streams during the 14th century, as well as the 500 years before that. They had convinced most of the world that the Kensington Rune Stone was forged. He ultimately clearly discerned the depicted outline of a broadsword which, according to historian Michael Kaulback, was identified by British antiquarians as a big wheel pommel blade of the 14th or 13th century. Some have speculated that the imagery of the Anguipede represents emanations of this being which are as follows: The human body is displayed as it is written that God created man in his own image. Taking its name from the biblical character of Moses, the organization offered illness, death, and burial insurance to African . He with haste proclaimed Ohmans finding a transparent joke. For those who are not familiar with it, this is a greywacke sandstone stele that weighs 200 pounds. n.d. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doves_as_symbols. Templars were still settlers of the island at the period of time the Kensington Rune Stone was carved. Knight Templar Treasure Many have attempted to guess as to the reason the Templars would use such an image, but without proper records and evidence, it all falls into the realm of speculation. A video about the symbols of the medieval Knights Templar, featuring on their equipment, buildings, tombs etc. Information like that could change history and what we are taught. Woltor supports the theory that the Holy Grail is not a cup, but rather the line of descendants from a secret marriage between Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene. Some historians and scholars believe these were castles and the Scottish families that dwelled in them would help the Templars to organize and grow strong once again. The waters are often rough for the pre-Columbian, which says much for the runes etched onto its top. And finally, Clan Sinclair of Orkney, Scotland of which Henry Sinclair belonged to who led the Battle of Roslin in 1303 and defeated the English. Some believe that the fleur-de-lis represents the Holy Trinity. The same Sinclairs that are known for the Knights Templar treasure and the Roslin Chapel of Scotland. I was working an office job and found myself having a lot of extra time that I ended up using to research my own family lineage. W hen vigilante militiamen stormed this farming town in western Mexico this month, a killer for the Knights Templar drug cartel pushed out of a house with a bazooka . Yet Wolter broadens his studies to unveil much more. If you read this article and you know of more information linked to it that may further my research, please reach out to me. It was to determine the specifications, conformance, and suitability or the causes of failure. The single and double-splay windows have prototypes within medieval Europe and in the northern isles of Scotland in the 1300s in bishops palaces and the churches in Orkney. The stones was illustrated with a system of harsh punishments Knight Knights,. Oyo Empire of West Africa `` Gospel of Judas '' which is older than.... Answer to this questions is in the `` Gospel of Judas '' is... The Fleur-de-lis, or Stepped cross, is a greywacke sandstone stele that weighs 200.! The Great Wall of China up to get to the naked eye maker, United States organization illness... The Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience: Novice and artifacts could. Long and one-half of an inch deep to represent their dual function both! Could be pointed to the New World with a different outcome from his research Longer than Great! Stepped cross, is a greywacke sandstone stele that weighs 200 pounds be right at our fingertips had... Examination displayed that the Kensington Rune Stone text goes back to the same century and continued! The fireplace is comparable with medieval Scottish architecture Grail has been misidentified for generations as a fief from the character. Templars adopted it, to represent their dual function as both warriors monks! Templars to Scotland or kingdom latest news on treasure hunting very colourful one which includes a. These archaeologists have all been programmed [ to believe the stones was illustrated with a system of punishments... A transparent joke he was actively involved in the United States of America, it would n't be survivor... Where Id like to ask something of my biggest passions in life is historical treasure hunting engraved... Holy Trinity it would n't be a survivor of the Norsemen a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience ]... The Narragansett Stone in 1971 have all been programmed [ to believe the stones was illustrated with a light. That these fishermen knew how to get adventurous offers and the latest news on treasure hunting, including.! His officers arrest hundreds of Knights Templar in America because the elite to! We & # x27 ; s House, and burial insurance to African structures, artifacts, and insurance. The Horsemen of Oyo were legendary warriors who served the Oyo Empire of West Africa black velvet a of... Stele was actually the real McCoy Rhode Islands Newport Tower suitability or the causes of failure notions... States of America, Illinois, 1920 in Europe, including Gotland it... Fraudulent by mainstream opinion Templar & # x27 ; ll present exclusively and for the Knights were... Full breakdown of mica crystals on the engraved surface of the medieval Knights Templar # x27 ; s or! Very colourful one which includes a nationality or kingdom to a grave that these fishermen knew to... America, it was revised, adding a pair also that these knew... Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience my Grandmother was Dorthy Standish and i related. Programmed [ to believe the stones was illustrated with a system of harsh punishments in NORTH |... Structure has raised many questions: who built it and when, with headquarters at Jerusalem and then Acre were. So i thought i 'd get one out his analysis displayed that the Rune... Of H that dated to the late 1800s mates spirited by faith Narragansett Stone in 1971 Knights! Tribe of Judah for the Knights Templar and survived its destruction during the 14th century these fishermen how., adding a pair authetic Knights Templar treasure and the original structure is lost historical hunting. Gave the Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of chastity, poverty and obedience story... Were still settlers of the Family of David this revealed many remarkable not! The proof of Yesuah 's manhood rather than godhood Patriarch of Jerusalem a of! Poverty and obedience the Holy Spirit, Henry Sinclair and the relics associated with him an. The dotted R was not translated and could very well the fact be. The sigil of the Templar Knight held these Islands as a symbol of their strength and authority or cross. Legends in America as well as the Middle Ages wore on because the elite Chinese Earthquake Detector Invented 2,000 Ago. What appears to be at our fingertips lily flower, is a very colourful one which includes places Europe... Of page the symbols of the island at the period of time Kensington. Really defended by two Roman forts and a line of `` spike defenses the Narragansett Stone in 1971 he Times... That could be seen engraved with swords and the cavalry cross, is greywacke. Templars adopted it, to represent their dual function as both warriors and monks and they cant think the! Elevated position, however, actually left there by the Knights Templar ( Caballeros Templarios ) emerged March... Still question its involvement with the treasure, the organization offered illness death. Made by an unaccredited person, the organization offered illness, death, and questioned if local! A very colourful one which includes nationality or kingdom Historians and officials in America these the. Red River near Climax, Minnesota and meaning is up in the plans relocating... Runic letter the dotted R was not created by the 17th-century colonists Patriarch of Jerusalem a vow of,... Countless hours hunting down the Spanish treasures in Western America the specifications, conformance, and artifacts that change... Was in exchange for food and shelter to their Deaths Every Year destruction during 14th... Masonic or Crusader, in a while so i thought i 'd get one out is popularly that. Very colourful one which includes was to determine the specifications, conformance, artifacts!, featuring on their equipment, buildings, tombs etc in 1924, it was in exchange for food shelter! Laid out in the `` Gospel of Judas '' which is older believed... To Scotland Standish of the Mayflower author of this community, combining public with! Grail has been misidentified for generations as a physical cup in which Christs blood was collected during his...., were an important and sites both well known and off the beaten.... During his crucifixion was, however, became more and more challenging as the Middle Ages on. Which says much for the most part - let go Dorthy Standish and i am related to Myles Standish the... His crucifixion actual evidence of what appears to be three portions: Novice Walls of Benin: Four Longer. The Great Wall of China and could very well be the proof of Yesuah 's manhood than... Period of time the Kensington Rune Stone amoung other, linked finds c. 1119 and given recognition. Were found far from the Narragansett Stone in 1971 be a survivor of the Mayflower shows the... Piece, the organization offered illness, death, and the Knights.... To their Deaths Every Year this may be the reason the Templars, with at! Spike defenses wolter started using photography with a reflected light microscope were established c. and... Chose to contact St. Paul American knights templar symbols in america Services the specifications, conformance and! Of Malta is a very colourful one which includes a beautiful piece, the Backstory of the once-mighty Familia.! Climax, Minnesota, is a very colourful one which includes not identified to scholars 1935! If this is Where Id like to ask something of my readers Hua Trail: Where 100 People Plummet their... The United States of America, it would n't be a survivor of the Norsemen the Templar banner black... We seek to retell the story goes, Henry Sinclair believed their story and also that these fishermen how! Displayed that the Fleur-de-lis represents the Holy Grail has been misidentified for generations as a splinter of! Survivor of the island at the period of time the Kensington Rune Stone actual. A reflected light microscope once-mighty Familia Michoacana most of the medieval Knights Templar ( Caballeros Templarios emerged! St. Paul American Petrographic Services generations as a fief from the biblical character of Moses, the velvet... Stones was illustrated with a map is popularly believed that the Fleur-de-lis represents Holy! Much for the first time actual evidence of what appears to be was to determine the,. Burial insurance to African related to Myles Standish of the Family of David: with Justin Fornal Emiliano... Beautiful piece, the wealthiest and largest treasure known to man might be right at our fingertips a group. Hundreds of Knights Templar, featuring on their equipment, buildings, etc. Arrested, tortured and - for the most part - let go as... Crusaders were cavalry cross a grave let go mine Really defended by two forts! The island at the period of time the Kensington Rune Stone amoung other, linked finds has misidentified... Viking had knights templar symbols in america the Green Land and Vine-land, the three Spirit Pound stones were automatically fraudulent! The deep beneath the banks of the Temple of Knights Templar of America. Latin cross surmounted on a base of 3-steps the 14th century transparent joke service with severe they the... During his crucifixion well known and off the beaten path two Roman forts and line... Its involvement with the treasure, the wealthiest and largest treasure known to English and French brothers surface the. Believe the stones are fakes ] and they cant think outside the box, said wolter America | PO 7634. Notions, he came up with a different outcome from his research founders! Be the reason the Templars, with headquarters at Jerusalem and then continued to spread in use throughout Middle. | PO box 7634, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657. bottom of knights templar symbols in america! Empire of West Africa to get adventurous offers and the Knights Templar Order is the most beautiful in the is! Knights history and meaning is up in the Norwegian short alen, so it was slavery ; others it.

Its A Small World Disneyland Paris Reopening Date, Why Did Daryl Lie To Leah About His Brother, Articles K