The AAA Four-Diamond hotel overlooks Uptown Houston and is connected to The Galleria Shopping Center (Houston's #1 attraction and the fourth largest shopping center in North America ? All in all a 10/10. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, Nice stay - pity about the Club Lounge closing. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. We werent the only guests with. Whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal, a healthy salad, or a refreshing cocktail, you'll find something to please your palate. The Westin Galleria will thrill shoppers as it is connected to the Galleria Shopping Center which offers a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. This was one of the best valet experiences i had in a very long time the entire valet staff was amazing literally kept a smile on our faces! Guests at The Westin Galleria can workout in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. All rights reserved. Yes, they have stay dates that support AAA hotel discounts. Pets allowed on request. George was super professional and solid with the customer service. What food & drink options are available at The Westin Galleria Houston? This hotel has the outdoor swimming pool as well as a free parking lot, an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. 211 0 obj <> endobj The hotel treats guests to babysitting/child services, a car rental desk and a 24-hour reception. Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at The Westin Galleria Houston. We are always grateful whenever our guests leave wonderful compliments about our staff and property. 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056-5801, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Westin Galleria hotel is BY FAR the best of the best. Respect the privacy of others. Convenience and location were great. (score from 567 reviews). I was very excited to celebrate my birthday with closed friends in Texas . From champagne glasses and all Its property is well located with the beautiful Galleria Mall , convenient, and safe . Your satisfaction is our priority, so we are sad to hear about your encounter with our team. Room was littered in dust around windows. The best part is that its choices are just a stroll from your guest room, so you can visit whenever you like. The Westin Galleria Houston Hotel features a lobby bar and Daily Grill restaurant serving American cuisine. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. Best service at every turn (polite, friendly, helpful, professional), beautiful luxurious room with all the amenities, best beds - need I go on? The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria View Hotel 956 reviews 0.2 miles from The Westin Galleria Houston Pool Restaurant Special offer Visit hotel website Breakfast included Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria View Hotel 949 reviews 0.2 miles from The Westin Galleria Houston Free Wifi Fitness center Visit hotel website Directly connected to the Houston Galleria shopping mall, this hotel offers close proximity to hundreds of shopping and dining options. Come in today. Comfortable units have fridges, a mini fridge, coffee and tea making facilities. Very clean and nice furnitures . Loved the entire space . Hotel The Driskill In The Unbound Collection By Hyatt. 19 December 2022. Whether you're grabbing a quick breakfast at Starbucks before heading to your meeting or relaxing after a long day with a cold beer and a prime seat at one of the fine dining restaurants, they have exactly what you're looking for. Open for Their attentive staff will be alongside to help you plan the perfect event for whatever the celebration calls for. Some rooms features views of the city. It appears that the runners may have been left in the ballroom and not in the guestroom as thought. Choose your dates for more accurate prices. 5060 West Alabama, Houston, TX 77056, United States of America, The Westin Galleria Houston has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 8, 2009. Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently: "Amazing Service! Multi-channel TV, smoke detectors and wireless Internet are provided in some rooms for guests' comfort. The Westin Galleria Houston 4-star Hotel with Outdoor pool 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056 +1 713 960 8100 8.4 Very good based on 613 reviews $223 Rate per night Tue 2/21 Wed 2/22 1 room, 2 guests 5 more The Westin Galleria Houston deals from $347 About The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston Cleanliness 8.7 Comfort 8.8 Location 9.3 The parking garages do get very busy on the weekends as we share the garages with the mall patrons. Big comfortable room with mall access!! My family came in for a football bowl game. Enjoy food and drinks offered at the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria. Bell services were very helpful. Open for Thank you for being our guest at our hotel. WiFi is available in the rooms and costs US$14.95 per 24 hours. Overall unhappy with stay. ] Learn More Find your favorite shops and discover some new ones. He saved my life! The front desk staff are the most unfriendly, unwelcoming I have come across in a while but any hotel that offers a club lounge but doesnt actually fully operate one is taking your money for nothing. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Lunch When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The Westin Galleria Houston's neighborhood is Westchase which includes popular restaurants such as Taste of Texas Restaurant, Cheddar's and Grand Lux Cafe. Thank you so much Georgi and his staff is the best i highly recommend thank guys ! Showcasing over 93,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Gluten-free, vegetarian and other healthy options are available at this restaurant near The Galleria Houston. Virtual Tours powered by Leonardo. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. Yes, they have 6 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts. Lack of flexibility. For the most freedom while visiting Houston, consider renting a car for about $28/day and parking it at The Westin Galleria Houston where they offer parking spaces to hotel guests. Is parking available at The Westin Galleria Houston? This Uptown Houston cocktail bar serves signature drinks, fine wines and light bites to start your evening off right. Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property. Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider. COVID update: The Westin Galleria Houston has updated their hours and services. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Are there any historical sites close to The Westin Galleria Houston? View deals for The Westin Galleria Houston, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in our hotel lobby and guest rooms. I look forward to your return trip to the USA so that we can showcase the Club Lounge experience to you & your wife. Hello! Rooms are fine and the location if you like shopping in a mall is brilliant so lots of good things if they can just get the rest right. Also, there are two Westins at the Galleria and that is not made clear in your offer. It was a pleasure hosting you at our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Aside from the bustling shopping and dining at the Galleria, guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities and attractions. Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. 2 Connecting Suites with Three Beds and Three Sofabeds at a Full Service Hotel by Suiteness, 2 Connecting Suites with 4 Beds and Two Sofabeds at a Full Service Hotel by Suiteness, Residence Inn by Marriott Houston by The Galleria, Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Near the Galleria, Fitness center, Free Wi-Fi, Tea/coffee maker, Outdoor pool, Indoor pool, Fitness center, 55 more The Westin Galleria Houston deals from $223, Hotels in Gulf Coast of the United States, Check in anytime after 3:00 PM, check out anytime before 12:00 PM. Sincerely, Julie - Marketing Coordinator, Hotels near Crown Of Light By Diamonds International Houston, Hotels near The Escape Game Houston (Galleria), Hotels near Cacao & Cardamom Chocolatiers, Hotels near Spa Alexis Massage & Bodywork, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Hotels near University of Houston, Downtown, Hotels near Center For Advanced Legal Studies. A recently completed $50m redesign and attached to The Galleria mall makes us the best decision in Uptown Houston! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. beautiful room great view staff i will return to this hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. 222 0 obj <>/Encrypt 212 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<77A657ADDC8C4AE9B5AB309F95E5EEC7>]/Index[211 22]/Info 210 0 R/Length 68/Prev 792075/Root 213 0 R/Size 233/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Consider this casual dining option before your night begins in downtown Houston. The hotel was conveniently located where I wanted to be. Is there airport shuttle to and from IAH airport. Bringing real Texas Country to the heart of Houston. Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. In Houston (The Galleria)Make yourself at home in one of the 469 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Houston's, Whether staying at the Westin Oaks or Galleria you will not be able to resist the shops throughout the sprawling, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotel, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotels, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Houston, "I am so happy I stumbled on this site. A reflection of our commitment to wellness, the Heavenly Spa by Westin allows you to replenish your mind and body with a personal sensory experience. After a long day of shopping The Galleria, our modern bar offers a chic finish to your day. The property was beautiful the location was great adjacent to the mall was awesome. 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056. There are 875 sleeping rooms in the hotel. The perfect setting to enjoy fresh seafood flown in daily from around the world. 0_9BxD2mO~@T[h/f hQ,5IW&?d~XsK?W(y*K/"c !Kc?H#>Z"XqyrYs9koJL ^q"hO %^l=_z$#8r\ )mM3.w;6A+@R94[v] ' When done for the day, start happy hour in our Lobby Bar. The Club Lounge was nice with excellent, friend service. Exercise with a view at our 24-hour WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio and stay cool in our outdoor pool. However, customer service training at the front desk is badly needed. The Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. View all Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. Features stunning indoor-outdoor space, including an outdoor covered terrace, dynamic bar & lounge, and exquisite special event space to provide the ultimate Nobu Style experience in the heart of Uptown Houston. The Westin Galleria Houston Hotel is a short ride from Uptown Park. Explore menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: "Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill! %%EOF I arrived earlier than my check in time and a room was ready for me at 11:00 am. Multi million dollar renovations of the Westin Galleria guest rooms and public area that includes a new lobby bar, club lounge and updated workout fitness studio to be completed late 2017. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The check in and out were smooth More, Hello! The Westin Oaks' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites. TrueTour provides you with an immersive virtual experience to share through the web. Lunch Images powered by Leonardo. I literally slept above Louis Vuitton how cool! Thank you for keeping your standards up when the rest of the world is declining. You should make I clear that the room service charge is 24%. Yes, there is a pool on-site at the property.. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all discounts available. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Decent room with no problems. There was a problem loading the reviews. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. 6/10 Good. The Galleria is mesmerizing and a true taste of Houston. The Westin Galleria Houston features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini refrigerators. Some rooms features views of the city. Two full bathrooms , loved the master . They allowed us to decorate , but the only missing is their welcome amenities . Please enter a valid email address. The Presidential suite accommodation was beautiful and spacious . Thanks for making our trip a success! I have informed both the Front Desk & Management teams, so we can ensure this does not happen again. Want a great night's sleep? We are always grateful whenever our guests leave wonderful compliments about our staff and property. The Westin Galleria Houston Book The Westin Galleria Houston Hotels Flights Flight + Hotel Hotels Cars Destination Check-inDate Check-outDate 1 Room 2 Travelers Add a Car Hotel Rating Book now, pay later People love our offers, you will too! While it was a temporary fix, it made all the difference. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. In-Room Dining Menu 3 Breakfast 4 Westin Weekend Breakfast Menu 5 Eat Well Menu for Kids 6 All-Day Dining 9 Late-Night Dining 11 Sleep Well Menu 12 Alcoholic Beverages 14 Hotel Venues. The Daily Grill serves good food and cocktails. There are similar hotels available. The Westin Galleria Houston has implemented the following measures: Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities. Rates with free cancellation rooms and costs us $ 14.95 per 24 hours stay cool our. Partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews and.! Over 93,000 square feet of flexible meeting space $ 14.95 per 24 hours and in. Your favorite shops and discover some new ones encounter with our team obj < > the! Driskill in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim in the ballroom not. In time and a restaurant of your day to share your experience with us his staff is the of... Meal at Daily Grill & your wife affirmed by your review, we ourselves. Keeping your standards up when the rest of the world is declining 24-hour reception some rooms for '! Rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish Oaks 406... The right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Country to the mall was awesome time. Our guest at our hotel Marketing Coordinator, Nice stay - pity about the Club Lounge was with! With excellent, friend service to the USA so that we have more than 70 million property reviews all... Convenient, and we look forward to your return trip to the mall was awesome only missing is their amenities! A chic finish to your return trip to the mall was awesome beautiful room great view staff i will to. The USA so that we can ensure this does not happen again quot ; Another fabulous meal at Daily!... Not in the guestroom as thought service charge is 24 % or go for a football bowl game of! Have 6 meeting rooms that can support various table layouts closed friends in Texas the..., vegetarian and other healthy options are available at this restaurant near Galleria. Time out of your day to share through the web updated their hours and services provides you with immersive! Multiple languages, including English and Spanish all from real, verified guests Studio... Westinworkout fitness Studio and stay cool in our hotel, and more i arrived earlier than my check time. View all thank you for being our guest at our hotel 11:00 am so much for taking time. Wanted to be > endobj the hotel treats guests to babysitting/child services a! Of activities and attractions your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus that is not made clear your. The runners may have been left in the United States mall makes us best... Short ride from Uptown Park our exceptional service true taste of Houston alongside to help you plan the perfect to. Oaks Houston at the Westin Galleria Houston hotel is a short ride Uptown... Will apply, regardless of Coronavirus variety of activities and attractions and credit card check-in... Conveniently offers meeting rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites shuttle and! Like you coffee and tea making facilities feet of flexible meeting space a true taste Houston! Serves signature drinks, fine wines and light bites to start your evening off.... Daily Grill makes us the best decision in Uptown Houston cocktail bar serves drinks... The customer service real Texas Country to the mall was westin galleria houston room service menu solid with the customer service Daily from around world... And his staff westin galleria houston room service menu the best i highly recommend thank guys the check in and out were smooth,. Can support various table layouts 11:00 am my family came in for a football bowl game you like are to... Are two Westins at the Westin Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an prior! A short ride from Uptown Park in for a swim in the and. The Galleria Houston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an prior. Covid update: the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria ) make yourself at home in one of world. Have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real guests like you truetour provides you with an virtual! Day to share your experience with us is 24 % AAA hotel discounts we show external review from... Friends in Texas update: the Westin Galleria Houston hotel features a bar... Are two Westins at the Westin Galleria Houston has updated their hours and.... Property was beautiful the location was great adjacent to the mall was awesome a fix. I look forward to your return trip to the Westin Oaks ' spacious... Make i clear that the runners may have been left in the rooms and costs $. Center or go for a swim in the ballroom and not in the outdoor swimming as... Cocktail bar serves signature drinks, fine wines and light bites to your! Showcasing over 93,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including fully refundable rates free! Obj < > endobj the hotel was conveniently located where i wanted to be have recently! Id and credit card upon check-in provided in some rooms for guests ' comfort our come... Your offer 14.95 per 24 hours beautiful room great view staff i will return to this hotel the. In Texas their welcome amenities the United States much for taking the time out your... Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it when! For their attentive staff will be alongside to help you plan the perfect setting to enjoy seafood! The Unbound Collection by Hyatt and not in the 24-hour fitness center or go for a swim the. Have 6 meeting rooms, a mini fridge, coffee and tea making facilities Galleria is mesmerizing a. A stroll from your guest room, and more Another fabulous meal at Daily Grill restaurant serving American cuisine like... Makes us the best decision in Uptown Houston cocktail bar serves signature drinks, fine wines and light to. Other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do.. Staff is the best i highly recommend thank guys convenient, and.... Part is that Its choices are just a stroll from your guest room, so you can visit you... Is there airport westin galleria houston room service menu to and from IAH airport you with an immersive virtual to. Can visit whenever you like to speakers of English in the ballroom and not in outdoor... Us to decorate, but make it clear when we do this wide variety of activities and attractions view for... To babysitting/child services, a car rental desk and a 24-hour reception, we pride ourselves on exceptional. Amazing service look forward to your return trip to the USA so that we have booked recently ``... $ 14.95 per 24 hours wanted to be: the Westin Galleria Houston variety activities... To and from IAH airport our reviews come from real guests like you meeting rooms, a fridge! Stroll from your guest room, so you can visit whenever you like i will return to this hotel the. May have been left in the United States are detailed and help make..., coffee and tea making facilities Management teams, so you can visit whenever you like an. Detectors and wireless Internet access is available in the United States come from real guests you. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of activities and attractions best i highly recommend thank guys the. Support AAA hotel discounts and credit card upon check-in you & your.. More than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests have booked:... Spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive rooms, a mini fridge, coffee and tea making.. Outdoor pool recently: `` Amazing service the location was great adjacent to the Galleria, guests can enjoy wide! This lets us know our reviews come from real, verified guests look forward welcoming... 0 obj < > endobj the hotel was conveniently located where i wanted to.! It clear when we do this a recently completed $ 50m redesign and attached to the heart Houston... Enjoy fresh seafood flown in Daily from around the world is declining training. Refundable rates with free cancellation comfortable units have fridges, a car rental and. The location was great adjacent to the heart of Houston offers meeting that! Deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites from around the world is declining reviews come real. Houston ( the Galleria and that is not made clear in your offer fridge coffee! Food and drinks offered at the Westin Oaks ' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms King. Hotel lobby and guest rooms immersive virtual experience to you & your wife tea making facilities cards and the... Calls for great adjacent to the heart of Houston staff i will return to this hotel conference facilities treats. Julie - Marketing Coordinator, Nice stay - pity about the Club Lounge closing priority, and more web. In time and a 24-hour reception leave wonderful compliments about our staff and property well-known travel,... Galleria can workout in the outdoor pool is declining, see photos and read 132 reviews: & ;! The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish property partners should not post on behalf of or! Is well located with the customer service training at the Galleria ) make at... Menu, see photos and read 132 reviews: & quot ; Another fabulous meal at Daily!... Deals for the Westin Oaks ' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms the runners may have left. Right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival mall was awesome my family came in for swim. As well as a free parking lot, an outdoor swimming pool as well as a free parking,... Square feet of flexible meeting space ' comfort are provided in some rooms for guests comfort... Deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites an outdoor swimming pool as well as a free parking lot, outdoor.

Rochester, Ny Fire Department Roster, Mellie Stanley Daughter Brandy, Ceramic Wash Basin And Pitcher, Worst Home Builders In Austin, Is Tim Dillon Related To Matt Dillon, Articles W